Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring break

Hey, sorry that I haven't been on my blog to much. I had a really fun time over spring break. I went to Prescott, AZ. I'm going to move there over the summer. I also went to Las Vegas, Nevada. I stayed in the Circus Circus hotel. It had 2 pools, and a whole bunch of rides. There was one ride that went all the was upside down and hung there for about 10 seconds. I am so glad I didn't do that. The one that I went on was a roller coaster that went upside down about 5 times. I kept banging my head on the thing that holds you down and screamed until my throat was so dry I couldn't speak anymore. The funny thing is, I only looked up when we were upside down. I went to an antique shop had foreign coins for 10 cents each! I went there last time I was in Prescott and got a coin from Australia for my Best Friend because that's her favorite continent. When I was at the airport, I found 4 pennies. One of them was from 2011. There was also a guy that had just been to Japan and gave me and my sister each 2 Japanese coins. I guess it's my lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment