Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall Again!

Hi everyone! Iam soooo sorry i haven't been on my blog much. I had forgotten my password and I didn't have much time on the computer. I am changing my background so I am sorry for those who liked it. :( Its fall again! I have moved over the summer so I am now going to Prescott mile high middle school.I now live in Prescott Arizona. Like my other post from last year, i have to say i looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeee fall. A lot of people do but my mom hates it. She also doesn't like winter because she doesn't like the cold. its ironic because those are my favorite seasons. What are your favorite seasons? Comment and tell me! I would love to know.

1 comment:

  1. I only dislike fall because I know it means winter is coming. :) Spring, on the other hand, means summer is coming, so I do love that!

    ReplyDelete